This assembly explores the use and exchange of data related to the use of virtual reality in education
An Assembly is a group of members who meet periodically to make decisions about a specific area or topic related to building the Education& Skills Dataspace (DASES).
There are two types of Assemblies on this platform:
- DASES Working Groups hold meetings, debates on various topics and create survey, which eventually lead to community consensus or to the need for developing new common services
- Prometheus-X General Assembly holds meetings to vote governance rules and also to vote on proposals for funding the new common services identified within DASES Working Groups
About this assembly
This assembly explores the use and exchange of data related to the use of virtual reality for learning.
Virtual reality (VR) and other immersive technologies have very promising application in the education and profesional training sectors.
This assembly focus on the data exchange and interoperability aspects of VR, among which:
- how to distribute VR assets in various learning environment (LXP, LMS)
- how to manage learning traces in VR
- how to exchange learning traces between VR devices or services and other conventional non-VR learning services