DASES - Legal sub-working Group
Legal Sub-Working Group of the Education and Skills Data Space
An Assembly is a group of members who meet periodically to make decisions about a specific area or topic related to building the Education& Skills Dataspace (DASES).
There are two types of Assemblies on this platform:
- DASES Working Groups hold meetings, debates on various topics and create survey, which eventually lead to community consensus or to the need for developing new common services
- Prometheus-X General Assembly holds meetings to vote governance rules and also to vote on proposals for funding the new common services identified within DASES Working Groups
About this assembly
A specific working group on the technical foundation, led by the public interest association Prometheus-X, is considering and developing solutions for cross-cutting technical issues such as interoperability, identity management, information management and individual consent, automatic contractualization of data exchange between legal entities, etc,
The "Governance" group coordinates all of this work; it defines the role and place of each person within the future dataspace, in order to guarantee access to all interested structures, both public and private, coordination between the various project leaders and openness to long-term international partnerships.
Finally, we have created this legal sub-group in order to collaborate on the different legal aspects underlying the project:
1. Data sharing (personal data, open data)
2. The automation of contracts
3. The use of decentralized AI (ethics, explicability, responsibility...)