DASES - French WG Governance
Governance Working Group of the Education and Skills Data Space
An Assembly is a group of members who meet periodically to make decisions about a specific area or topic related to building the Education& Skills Dataspace (DASES).
There are two types of Assemblies on this platform:
- DASES Working Groups hold meetings, debates on various topics and create survey, which eventually lead to community consensus or to the need for developing new common services
- Prometheus-X General Assembly holds meetings to vote governance rules and also to vote on proposals for funding the new common services identified within DASES Working Groups
The “Governance” body coordinates all the actions taken by the French WG to build the Data Space Education & Skills. This assembly has a European counterpart, the Vertical Education & Skills
It defines the role and place of each within the future data space, in order to guarantee access to any interested structure (public and private), coordination between the various project leaders and openness towards lasting partnerships in the 'international.
Purpose of action
- Strategic governance
- Values, ethical, strategic and operational framework
- Political influence
- Institutional positioning
- Definition of the general roadmap
- Exploration of common needs
- Formalization of use cases and pilot projects